Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Storyboard Practice: Prison Break

This time I practiced doing storyboards from an actual script. This is the very first sequence from the pilot episode of Prison Break. This is what I thought of while reading the script, so this is what came out.

The only info I had while working on this script is that I remember a little bit of how Michael Scofield looks. It would've been nice to work with a director to talk to while actually doing my boards though haha, just like real storyboarding work.

This is also different from my last storyboard practice where it was more of an action sequence. This time it's about conversation. I transferred the dialogue exactly from the script.

This is solely from my imagination, my interpretation of the script. I got the script from www.simplyscripts.com.

So here it is!:



BUZZZZ! 



BUZZZZ! 



BUZZZZ! 



BUZZZZ! 



BUZZZZ! 



Can I just, you know, look at it for a minute?







You're an artist, Sid.


You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never gonna see it again?


There's a good chance of that, yeah.


Most guys, you know, for the first one, they start with somethin' small.


"Mom", girlfriend's initials, somethin' like that.


Not you. You get the full set of sleeves, all in a couple a weeks. Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got.


I don't have a few years.












Wish to hell I did, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment