Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thesis External Defense

Hey guys, this upload is a little bit late but here it is. Finally! My external defense for my film: Chase! This was last Monday, and I am very very very happy with the result of the defense, and of course, with what the panelists said about my film! There were 4 panelists who are professionals in the film industry. A lot of positive feedback went my way and I was so surprised that they liked it that much. It was really fun, along with my professors, friends and co-defenders, cheering and supporting me while I presented my film. It was such a wonderful experience, one that I will never forget.

This picture was actually taken after the defense:


Some pics of me presenting my film:



Here's a pic of some of my friends and professors watching and supporting me while I presented my film:


And in this pic, I was giving two thumbs up to the crowd, while they cheered and clapped, as I finished presenting my film:


It was really an amazing experience, for me and my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rb!
    I look forward to seeing your film as well as your production bible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much David! The defense was a really good experience for me!

      I'm not quite sure when I will be able to upload my film because I want to publicize it during the upcoming animation competitions. I have no idea yet when the next competition will be. Wish me luck!

      Although I will upload my demo reel very soon and there are sneak peeks of my film on it, I'll send you a link once it's uploaded.

      I want to show you my bible too, just not know when I'll be able to publish another one again. I would love to show and explain it to you face to face! That would be so much fun!

      Thank you so much for the support David! I really really really appreciate it! :D

      Delete